125 DIY Diamond Painting Tools Square Drill Net Ruler Cross Stitch Point Drill Net Ruler Embroidery Accessories
Instructions for use:
Open the canvas and choose a plum ruler of the appropriate size.
Align the hollow position of the plum ruler to the spot drill position, and cover the gap with the plum ruler.
After filling the gap with a point pen, then remove the plum ruler.
Hole quantity: (B)650
Model detailed measurement steps:
1. Use the 0 scale of the measuring ruler to place it in the middle of the A character and the first one.
2. Then count 50 characters from left to right.
3. Take the data between the 50th character and the 51st character as the measurement result.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Point Drill Ruler